Withdrawal and Termination
The Preschool Committee reserves the right to ask for the withdrawal of any child for any cause deemed reasonable, or if tuition payments fall two months in arrears. The school reserves the right to cancel any class and/or registrations if there is not sufficient enrollment to justify its continuance. A written notice is required for parents to withdraw a child from the program, a 30 day written notice is required . DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The child’s behavior endangers the physical or mental health of the other children.
- Tuition and/or other fees are late.
- The parents fail to abide by school policies and procedures.
- Parents and/or caregiver do not abide by carpool procedures.
- The child is repeatedly late.
- The child fails to adjust to the school, as determined by the Director.