|Class Name||Age||Days||Maximum Ratio|
||Tuesday & Thursday 9:30 AM – 12:30PM||5:1|
|Toddlin Turtles||2 1/2||Monday,Wednesday & Friday 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM||5:1|
|Friendly Frogs||3 ‘s||Tuesday – Friday 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM||7:1|
|Laughing Ladybugs||3 ‘s||Tuesday – Thursday 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM||8:1|
|Radiant Rainbows||4’s||Tuesday – Friday 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM||8:1|
|I Can Toucans||4’s||Monday – Friday 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM||8:1|
Goals and Objectives for all classes
- Lead your child to appreciate the wonders of God’s creation.
- Lead your child to trust and believe in Jesus Christ.
- Teach your child to speak to God in prayer.
Social development objectives:
- Help your child make a smooth transition from home to school.
- Encourage your child to develop desirable social habits such as self-control, fair play and courtesy towards others.
Intellectual development objectives:
- Help extend your child’s world by exploring a variety of concepts in the areas of math, literature, science, social studies, music, movement and our environment.
- Help firmly establish foundational concepts that your child will build on as they grow.
- Help provide opportunities for your child to question and reason.
- Help your child grow in language development.
Emotional development objectives:
- Set an example of fairness, honesty and integrity for your child to emulate.
- Help your child create a positive self-concept.
- Provide opportunities for your child to succeed.
Physical development objectives:
- Help develop your child’s fine and gross motor skills.
- Encourage correct habits for healthful living.